Masaki Iwabuchi (岩渕 正樹)
User experience designer / Business-UX Consultant
Masaki has four years of application consulting experience with a special emphasis on business process & operation transformation, information architecture, and application engineering. In current role as a consultant of usability and UX design, Masaki has experienced large clients’ website & application development, ranging from concept design phase to development and maintenance phase.
Masaki has business, design and engineering capabilities, so he can propose and build cutting-edge web interactions through rapid cycles of prototyping.
Masaki is passionate about an innovation of clients through experience design. In future, Masaki would like to be a leader of an interactive field.
Masaki also has a talent for a photograph. Masaki has been expressing his mind through his photographs and he won various photo competitions. His photo works have displayed in an international art fair and domestic art galleries.
- Photo Fair Einstein (2013)
- ART DUBAI (2013)
- 誰がなんと言おうと大好きな写真3 (2012)
- 恋人写真 (2011)
- 15のお題で作る「みんなのまち」写真集 (2010)
- Livedoor 秋フォトコンテスト 入選(2006)
Master, Interdisciplinary Information Studies, The Univ. of Tokyo, 2009;
BEng (Information & Communication Engineering), The Univ. of Tokyo, 2007;
- Selected for ACM SIGGRAPH Student Research Competition, 2008
- Good Design Award, 2008
- Young Researcher Award of Human Interface Socitey, 2009
- Masaki Iwabuchi, Yasuaki Kakehi and Takeshi Naemura:“LimpiDual Touch: Interactive Limpid Display with Dual-Sided Touch Sensing,” ACM SIGGRAPH2008 Research Posters. (2008.8)
- Yukari Hori, Masaki Iwabuchi and Akira Baba:“Real Life is an Odyssey.-Proposal for a videogame linked to reality.-,” ACM Intern. Conf. Advances in Computer Entertainment (ACE2008), accepted to Research Posters.(2008.12).